Thursday, January 10, 2008

You're Pregnant...Now What?


When you become pregnant for the first time your head swirls with everything at once.

"Will my baby be healthy? Can I really do this? What will my baby look like? I hope they don't get the big ears that run in my family or the crazy eyebrows!"



When I became pregnant with my first child I had all the same feeling, questions, and fears. I also became more active in what was going on around me. I started trying to stay up on all the politics in my state and country. I began researching products like mad. I wanted to be a more educated consumer because I knew whatever I bought my child would have some kind of contact with. I also started to think about the environment. I wanted my child to have the opportunity to enjoy the world in a beautiful state.

This began my quest that have brought me to this point. I wanted to give all the new and established moms a place where they could find products and information that they didn't have to worry about. I didn't want you to worry about if your son or daughter licked their crib would they have a reaction or get exposed to toxins that would stay in their body. Lets face it we live in a world where we are exposed to a ton of toxin that we don't even really know about. Any way to minimize it will be great for our health and the health of our children. All of us want to give our kids the best possible start and at BabiesRoots you can!

Take a look around and if you have any question let me know.

No comments: